What is Superfoods?
Superfoods has become hugely popular a few years ago. We can not observe a that buying and eating superfoods products has become trendy. Are we aware what we are eating or we just follow the crowd?
The soil has been depleted from all nutrients. 100 years ago, people were able to get all the vitamins and minerals form the food they have planted. Nowadays, our civilization is starving for nutrients that are lacking in the people’s food chain. The supplementation has never been as important to our health as it is now. We can deliver all the vitamins and minerals by taking a pill, but only a small percentage of them are going to be absorbed into our body. More and more people suffer from chronic diseases that were not as common a couple of years back. We feel a huge urge to eat, but at the same time, but regardless of how much we eat, we do net get enough of what we really need. Scientists say that we simply starve ourselves. Superfoods can deliver all essential nutrients that we will not find in typical diet.
What is the superfoods?
Superfoods can be a vegetable or a fruit that is dense in nutrients and usually low in calories. Superfoods can contain up to 100 times more minerals and vitamins than a standard meal.
Superfoods are not a man-made, processed food. It is always natural. Thanks to the fact that most superfoods are to be eaten raw- they are also high in fibre and low in glycemic index. If you eat superfoods on regular basis you will feel satisfied, be more energetic and happy. Some types of superfoods such as berries can help you lose weight and reverse certain diseases.
What are the most popular superfoods?
- Avocado is packed with lutein that can improves the man’s vision and strengthens nervous system. Many people think that avocado contains a lot of unhealthy fat, whereas it is a great source of unsaturated fats.
- Blueberry is rich in vitamin C and thanks to that; it can effectively boost the immune system.
- Ginger is anti- inflammatory, anti-bacterial and it clears body from mucus.
- Garlic may not smell the best but it has been proved to lover the blood pressure and stop cancer cells’ growth. Garlic has been used for centuries to cure cold and running rose. It kills all the bacteria and viruses that we have already caught.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a great plant that can fight candida overgrowth. It clears liver and intestines helping the digestion problems. It cures inflammation and acidic conditions.
- Raw Honey is a great source of protein. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.